Here you can choose which currencies your prices will be shown in on dog-ibox. You can change your chosen currencies at any time. Currency conversions are generated once a day. All indicated prices which are NOT in USD are approximate. These indicated prices are not legally binding. Please note: payment currency is always that of the dog-ibox shop.
Exchange rates are updated automatically (daily).
Wie wirkt sich unsere Stimmung auf den Hund aus?
Und können unsere Hunde uns mit ihren Stimmungen beeinflussen?
Dieses Webinar erklärt, was sich da genau abspielt, und was das für uns und das Leben und Training mit unseren Hunden bedeutet.
Auch die Stimmungsübertragung zwischen Trainer und Halter wird genauer beleuchtet. Und es wird besprochen, welche Auswirkungen diese in Bezug auf Therapie- und Begleithunde hat und was es hier zu beachten gilt.
Purchase of this webinar will allow you to view it 24/7 with no restrictions until the expiry date (for five years after the live date).
Once you have placed your order, the webinar will be immediately available within your dog-ibox user account.
Please follow these steps in order to view the recording:
• Log in to your dog-ibox user account.
• Then click on “My Webinars and Downloads” (if you don't see this option, click on the “Account” button in the menu, then on “Account" and then “My Webinars and Downloads”).
• You will now see a list of all your webinars and can choose and play the webinar or podcast of your choice.
To print your Certificate of Attendance:
• Go to “My Webinars” (as for the webinar recording).
• Click now on “My Certificates of Attendance” on the left side of your screen.
Please use the CEU request form or follow the instructions which can be found in the same area as the student notes and webinar link (follow the same steps as mentioned above in order to view the recording). There is an extra button called “CEU Request”.
All you need is a reasonable internet connection and an updated browser and operating system.
The following devices can be used in order to view the recording:
• PC or Laptop
• iPad or Tablet