Here you can choose which currencies your prices will be shown in on dog-ibox. You can change your chosen currencies at any time. Currency conversions are generated once a day. All indicated prices which are NOT in USD are approximate. These indicated prices are not legally binding. Please note: payment currency is always that of the dog-ibox shop.
Exchange rates are updated automatically (daily).
“Everyday training tips for animals and caregivers to improve routine care”
• Lessons learned in animal care from exotic to domestic species.
• Beyond obedience: why husbandry behaviors matter.
• The Band Aid Challenge: our second chance to make a first impression.
• What science tells us: data focused on behavioral vaccinations.
• The need for a functional assessment: When/If/Then.
• TAGteach sets the human learner up for success: Focus Funnel & WOOF.
• Observation of animal and handler communication strategies.
• Why developmental periods help outline shaping plans.
• How to use creative reinforcement strategies.
• The use of behavioral momentum to build resilient learners.
• Foundation skills: TACOS
• The need for collaboration within the community of caregivers.
• Why choose reputable professionals that support and enhance program.
• Bringing it home: tips to study for the test before we take the live exam.
• Chin rest behavior: considerations to assess when its useful.
• Safely and proactively integrate husbandry training into group and private sessions.
• How to plan for, practice, demonstrate, and follow up on a variety of grooming and veterinary care behaviors.
• Reinforcement matters: a closer look that examines how reinforcers can have a detrimental or beneficial effect.
• Initial steps to create concise follow-‐up reports that support collaboration.
Purchase of this webinar will allow you to view it 24/7 with no restrictions until the expiry date (for five years after the live date).
Once you have placed your order, the webinar will be immediately available within your dog-ibox user account.
Please follow these steps in order to view the recording:
• Log in to your dog-ibox user account.
• Then click on “My Webinars and Downloads” (if you don't see this option, click on the “Account” button in the menu, then on “Account" and then “My Webinars and Downloads”).
• You will now see a list of all your webinars and can choose and play the webinar or podcast of your choice.
To print your Certificate of Attendance:
• Go to “My Webinars” (as for the webinar recording).
• Click now on “My Certificates of Attendance” on the left side of your screen.
Please use the CEU request form or follow the instructions which can be found in the same area as the student notes and webinar link (follow the same steps as mentioned above in order to view the recording). There is an extra button called “CEU Request”.
All you need is a reasonable internet connection and an updated browser and operating system.
The following devices can be used in order to view the recording:
• PC or Laptop
• iPad or Tablet
Laura Monaco Torelli is the founder of Animal Behavior Training Concepts in Chicago, Illinois. She began her career in 1991 at Chicago’s Shedd Aquarium, where she trained beluga whales, dolphins, sea otters, seals, river otters, and penguins. After nearly a decade at the Shedd, she moved on to the San Diego Zoo and then Brookfield Zoo as a lead supervisory trainer. During her time in the zoo community, Laura worked with a wide variety of terrestrial animals, including primates, large cats, birds of prey, horses, parrots, tree kangaroos, giraffes, red pandas, and dogs.
Laura serves as a faculty member of Karen Pryor Academy (KPA) and a staff trainer with Dr. John Ciribassi at Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants. She and her team at Animal Behavior Training Concepts offer private in-home training as well as group classes at Medical District Veterinary Clinic, an extension of the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine. Laura has presented at many professional conferences, including those held by the American Pre-Veterinary Medical Association, the Animal Behavior Management Alliance, the International Marine Animal Trainers’ Association, the Society for Veterinary Behavior Technicians, ClickerExpo, the Association of Professional Dog Trainers, the Midwest Veterinary Conference, TAGteach International, and the Interdisciplinary Forum for Applied Animal Behavior. She has appeared on various broadcast media, including WGN and NBC 5 news and WCIU’s You & Me This Morning.