Thank you very much for your interest in presenting a webinar for dog-ibox! Before submitting your application, we kindly ask that you carefully read this information about what we are looking for.
- As a dog-ibox speaker, you focus on positive-reinforcement and force-free training based in science.
- Think about your topic with a laser-like focus, narrowing it down to a manageable amount of information. On the application form you will need to provide a brief description of your topic that explains what you can teach and share in a 2-hours session (leaving time for questions and answers). We are looking for narrow topics, rather than general.
- When preparing your speaker submission, we encourage you to think like an attendee, asking yourself what an attendee would want to learn about your topic idea. What will they take home from your session that will help them with their dog training and/or business?
- Let us know how you can help promote dog-ibox and your webinar session. We expect speakers to help us expand our community of dog trainers and lovers. What to avoid: Your session should not be a product pitch, nor promotional for your blog, company, or services. Promotion and buzz about your company will naturally flow from delivering a high quality session.
- System Requirements:
- PC: Windows 7 or higher.
- Mac: OS X 10.8 or higher.
- For audio, we are using VOIP. Speakers must use a headset to ensure best audio quality.
- No webcam is needed.
- You should be familiar with PowerPoint or Keynote. The presentation you wish to use for the live webinar must be submitted to dog-ibox one week prior to the webinar. dog-ibox will transform your presentation into a PDF file and share it with the attendees at least one day prior to the live webinar.
- You must be willing to schedule a test webinar in order to check the system requirements.
- On the day of the actual webinar, you are required to be online one hour before the webinar session starts.
- Your webinar session will be recorded and the recording can be purchased in our online shop. It will remain in the dog-ibox shop for five years. Buyers of the recording will also have access to the student notes.
- dog-ibox will apply for CEUs for your webinar.
- You will receive a compensation of 50% of all proceeds (sales of live webinar and recordings).
- For our webinar commission payments, we are either mailing a check (if in the US) or we’ll be using PayPal. All payments are made in USD.
You are still interested in leading a dog-ibox webinar? Great! We’re looking forward to get to know you! The next step would be to fill out and submit our application form.