"This three hour presentation is an overview of Touch Associated Clicker Training (TACT), a practical training solution for the challenging canine behavior of dog-human reactivity/aggression. The presenter will utilize video presentation as well as case study data to explain this unique approach to modify reactive/aggressive canine behavior. TACT is an innovative new training methodology that creatively combines the science and art of learning theory, clicker training, and massage therapy. This methodology is used specifically to rehabilitate and prevent shy, fearful, reactive, and aggressive behavior in dogs and puppies. TACT incorporates ritualized protocols designed with safety, structure, and predictability. Dog handlers and canine professionals/volunteers will learn an overview of how the TACT method:
• Desensitize a dog’s fear of people and new environments
• Build confidence and coping skills, while changing the emotional response in fearful dogs
• Provide structure, bringing predictability to the dog’s life
• Develop and deepen the canine/human relationship
• Recognize canine body language and use this knowledge to set dogs up for success
• Implement an effective home and real world management program
• Learn the TACT foundation and emergency foundation behaviors
• Develop a two-way communication system between dog and handler
• Provide a plan for healthy self-care through the TACT Caregivers Fatigue program
More information on the TACT methodology can be found at www.tactdogs.com."
Purchase authorizes the buyer to view the webinar session for 5 times. The student notes and a certificate of attendance will be emailed to the buyer within 24 hours.
After placing your order, you will have immediate access to the webinar recording. Simply go to your dog-ibox shop account and click on the tab “My web recordings” (on the upper right side of your screen). You will find a complete listing of all your webinar recordings. Click on the webinar link to start the presentation.
Duration: 2 hours 52 minutes
If you're joining a webinar for the first time, please do the following:
1. Check the system requirements: https://support.webex.com/MyAccountWeb/systemRequirement.do?root=Tools&parent=System
( Cisco Webex Meetings )
2. Test your browser by joining a test meeting: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html?t=ppuUS
+ + + BECOME A dog-ibox MEMBER AND START SAVING NOW + + + REDUCED WEBINAR PRICES (24 INSTEAD OF 36 USD) • YOUR OWN TRAINER PAGE • LISTED WITHIN THE PUBLIC TRAINER SEARCH • MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS WITH OUR TRAINER SOFTWARE • MEMBER BENEFITS FROM PARTNER COMPANIES + + + MEMBERSHIP "LIGHT" AS LOW AS 8.25 USD PER MONTH + + +